Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fitness

My friend, Thinh, recently posted a youtube clip that makes me wonder, "Who needs 24-Hour Fitness when you have post-apocalyptic, urban hellholes?"
Here's another bit that is cool in a variety of ways--lots of neat physicality with just a touch of simulation. But I think, if you were training to be a Ninja, there would need to be more killing...

Also, I kinda wonder why mental workouts never make it onto youtube. Where are the dissertation defenses, the chess games, the physics problems solved? Dudes without shirts always get more airtime.

2 comments:

Nuge said...

That Ninja Warriors bit is hilarious. Especially the commentator. He's dead on.

james said...

I know! What a great job--I could totally do that job. He's way less annoying than Simon Seacrest--and wearing less makeup, to boot.