Friday, February 5, 2010

The One about Performances

1. Where's your number one on your top 8?
Definitely Young Guns Two

2. What is your favorite possession?
My yellow platform peep toes

3. Do you own a gun?
Nope.

4. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say?
I miss you, you douchebag.

5. Do you get nervous before doctors' appointments?
Yes.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I'm for them.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee and a sidecar, Wilmington, ma boy.

9. Can you do push ups?
Can YOU do push ups?

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Yes.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
The ring my Grandmother left me.

12. Do you take painkillers?
Every chance I get.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Rhetoric. Or boobs. Depends on the situation, really. Which makes it all rhetoric. So, there.

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
My powers of concentration are legendary.

15. Still have a birthmark?
I don't know what this means.

16. What are you doing tonight?
Drinking with people I don't particularly like. Unpacking in a desultory fashion.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
February sweeps are AWEsome. Thank you, Michael Leff. I like vodka.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
Pears, eye drops, blackberries.

19. Name 3 things you drink regularly:
Tea, vodka, Coke Zero.

20. Are you on a diet?
Diets are for pussies.

21. Who's number one on your top 8?
Warrene.

22. Current worry:
Warrene.

23. Current hate:
Falsehoods.

24.Favorite place to be:
In the sun.

25. How did you bring in the New Year?
Coldly.

26. Where would you like to go?
Somewhere beachy.

27. Why do you wanna go there?
Winter is stupid.

28. What shirt are you wearing?
Eh. Something black.

29. What is your current relationship status?
I have many irons in the fire, son.

30. Favorite color(s)?
Summer.

31. Would you be a pirate?
Yes. I look good on boats.

32. Are you gay?
All the time.

33. Do you sing in the shower?
All the time.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
My rabid dog. Where is Atticus Finch when you need him?

35. What's in your pockets right now?
Lint, most likely.

36. What are you going to do after this?
Call my mom.

37. Who do you want to be with right now?
Johanna.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I got dysentery.

39. Best feeling in the world?
Winning.

40. Worst feeling in the world?
The end.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Britt

42. Who is your quietest friend?
Katie

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Who doesn't?

44 Do you wish on shooting stars?
Always

45. What is your favorite food?
Skillet enchiladas. Or macaroni and cheese.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Anything Swedish

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Get in My Car by 50 Cent

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
See 47.

49. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
Watching 300.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Love.

No comments: