This is my new favorite blog, and I got the following list of memes from her.
1. My uncle once: rescued my dog from drowning.
2. Never in my life: have I voted Republican.
3. When I was five: I wore my Wonder Woman bathing suit every where.
4. High school was: pretty fun. My best friends made it doable.
5. I will never forget: a mnemonic device (using the fingers of your right hand) for the succession of rulers leading up to the Hanovers taught by my sophomore British history teacher--James, Charles, Cromwell, Charles, James, Whoops! the Glorious Revolution, William & Mary, and the Hanovers.
6. Once I met: the debate coach who got fired for mooning another debate coach.
7. There’s this boy I know: who makes me want to do very inappropriate things to him.
8. Once, at a bar: I got felt up by a drag queen.
9. By noon, I’m usually: ready for a sandwich.
10. Last night: I spent some time drinking martinis with a friend who needs to dump her asshat boyfriend.
11. If only I had: more faith.
12. Next time I go to church: I will think about how much I miss All Saints'.
13. What worries me most: is the inevitability of endings.
14. When I turn my head left I see: sunglasses with skulls on them, a once-lost-now-found Mother's Day card, empty water bottles, Steve.
15. When I turn my head right I see: a Young Guns Two poster.
16. You know I’m lying when: I use too many details to explain a simple situation. I am very bad at this.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: Adam Ant.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: a big fan of cross-dressing.
19. By this time next year: I will just be returning from a beach. Any beach.
20. A better name for me would be: Binky Griptite.
21. I have a hard time understanding: teachers who act like students are the enemy.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: get a degree in English.
23. You know I like you if: I touch your arm while we're talking.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Mom and Daddy because they Rock.
25. Take my advice, never: miss an opportunity to tell the people you love that you, in fact, love them.
26. My ideal breakfast is: smoked salmon, good crusty bread, cheese, fresh tomatoes, red onions, mimosas, hot tea with milk.
27. A song I love but do not have is: "Paper Planes" by MIA.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: visit the Space and Rocket Center. It. Is. Awesome.
29. Why won’t people: stop watching Survivor?
30. If you spend a night at my house: you will be expected to pet the kitty.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: philosophical reasons.
32. The world could do without: Donald Trump.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: give up Facebook.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Marilyn Monroe and Daniel Craig.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: bludgeons.
36. If I do anything well it’s: conversation.
37. I can’t help but: wonder if people think I'm smart enough.
38. I usually cry: when I think too much about him.
39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: Don't become a lawyer.
40. And by the way: you should come and visit me.