Friday, February 22, 2008

Geeking out over Snow Day Pictures

So I just went for a walk on my my New York Snow Day. It is not super cold out... in fact, right now, the snow is sort of turning into rain. But I wanted to see some of the outside, well, outside. And, just as I suspected, it was neat. So I took some pictures. Also, something that I did not expect--walking in the snow is more work than I thought it would be, so now I am sort of sweaty and cold, bothatonce. Weird.


This is a picture of sledders--off in the distance, if you look really hard, you can see some snowmen standing guard.














This is my foot in the snow. Please notice the stylin-yet-functional snow boots I am wearing.














This is Crocheron Park--a few blocks from my house. Underneath that snow is a baseball diamond, just so you know.

No comments: