1. Name one book that changed your life.
Confederates in the Attic by Tony Horwitz
2. Name one book you have read more than once.
David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
3. One book you would want on a desert island.
The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. Two books that made you laugh.
Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami
5. One book that made you cry.
Bleak House by Charles, again
6. One book you wish you'd written.
The Great Gatsby.
7. One book you wish had never been written.
Any of the Left Behind series.
8. Two books you are currently reading.
Introductory Lectures on Psychoanalysis by Sigmund
Being and Time, sort of... well, it's sitting on my coffee table, and we are seriously going to start the book club up again. For real.